DISCOVER YOUR NEW HABITAT
Discover your new habitat, Habitat821, Bed-Stuy's newest boutique luxury condominium. Offering two and three bedroom duplex residences, each with private outdoor spaces, Habitat821 sets the new standard for living in Bed-Stuy. Residences at Habitat821 offer 1,556 to 1,745 square feet of living space and 270 to 880 square feet of private outdoor space. Live the life you have been waiting for in one of Brooklyn's premier neighborhood communities, steps from Brooklyn-born restaurants, cafes, shoppes, and parks.
A Brooklyn Cornerstone
Each unit in this Bed Stuy pre-war building has been thoughtfully updated leaving no detail unattended: open layouts, 4 inch wide white plank hardwood floors, 6 foot windows, exposed brick, recessed lighting and even handcrafted mill work. Kitchens present imported cabinetry from Spain, accent tiled backsplash and white quartz countertops. Bathrooms fitted with Swedish storage vanities, recessed downlighting, polished chrome fixtures, spa rain shower heads and imported floor to ceiling porcelain tile. Building amenities also include a laundry room, bike storage and a modern cafe downstairs to enjoy a morning coffee and have a brunch with friends and family.
Expand Your Horizon
Horizon 28 is one of the newest 5-story luxury rental buildings in Astoria. It features 7 apartments. Six of the seven apartments are one-bedrooms that include beautiful cherry wood flooring, fine corian counter tops, large windows that allow for pleanty of sunlight, and a large walk-in closet in the master bedroom. These units are furnished with stainless steel appliances and their own washer/dryer. They each have a private balcony and rooftop access, perfect for entertaining guests and soaking in the wonderful Manhattan skyline. Among these gorgeous and elegant units set to go on the market is a 2 story duplex penthouse with 2 seperate balconies and its own private rooftop area.
255 PROSPECT PI
This handsome landmarked townhouse is located on Prospect Place, just off Vanderbilt Avenue, with easy access to 2/3/B/Q trains, Prospect Park, and a multitude of neighborhood shops and eateries. Seven rental units available including six 1BR/1BA apartments, and a 2.5BR/2.5BA duplex with a private back yard.
An exquisite and one of a kind fully restored brownstone building offers three brand new luxury residences for lease in the heart of Prospect Heights. Well thought out floor plans maximize the usage of space which allows for big living spaces and chef’s kitchens in all three apartments. Each one comes with its own washer and dryer too. Garden floor duplex offers huge rec room and private backyard. Currently under construction... stay tuned!
Return on Investment. Three golden words to any developer. We know this because we have been in your shoes. Our background is in development and banking. Our mission is to maximize your return. Our focus is on time and price, the two variables that determine your return. Everything we do, from initial market research to implementing a marketing plan, is done to minimize time and maximize price, achieving for you the return you want.
We are not just brokers, we are real estate fanatics. We live and breathe property. Our extensive knowledge of every aspect of real estate allows us to work with you through every step of the development process. We will staff a design team, a research and analysis team, a public relations and marketing team, and a sales force. Our initial correspondence helps us determine your needs, and we will adjust our services package to cater to your situation.
- Site Feasibility Analysis.
- Zoning consultancy.
- Financial Analysis & Modeling.
- Project Financing.
- Project Timeline.
- Demographics research and buyer/renter profiling.
- Trend analysis and forecasting.
- Market studies, focus groups, and surveys.
- Professional photography, videography, and graphical design.
- Web advertising campaign creation and implementation.
- Sales material design and production.
- Public relations firm sourcing.
- Community outreach and awareness campaign development.
- Brokerage community outreach.
- International marketing.
- Web site development and deployment.
- Social Media plan creation.
- Utilization of In-house interior design, architecture, and construction team.
- Sourcing of outside team if applicable.
- Unit mix and unit layout determination.
- Unit staging, finishes, and fixtures consultation.
- Amenity program recommendation.
- On-site leasing/sales office.
- Open house and event planning.
- Inventory release and pricing strategy.
- Property showing and inspections.
- Contract/Lease logistics handling.
- Daily activity and phone log report.
- Weekly inventory, contract and offer status report.
- Monthly lead generation, traffic, and conversion rate report.
2011: Highline Residential Founded
2012: 15 agents, 1 office
2013: 40 agents, 1 office
2014: 75 agents, 3 offices
2015: 130 agents, 4 offices
130+ agent sales force